Once you have set up an account with Career and Talent Hub, our E-Verification Check (EVC) portal can help you secure employment verifications for graduates and get the valuable insights and data you need to improve programs and evidence compliance in your school.
- You can engage employers and references in two easy steps.
- Choose one of the educational programs from the list offered by your school
- Enter information relating to the employment that is being verified into our verification template.
- The EVC will create a questionnaire that includes the relevant predetermined questions for the educational program selected that will prompt the employer or professional reference to respond to confirm compliance.
- careerandtalenthub will generate an email to the employer or professional reference that includes a PDF form filler with the pre-determined questions.
- Employers and references can complete the recommendation easily on their phone or desktop in just a few minutes.
- Verifications of employment and experience for each student is compiled into an easy to read and mobile EVC report and available in your post-secondary for export to document compliance during an audit.